Long Cotton Gabardine Car Coat
- A refined car coat crafted in protective cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against wind and rain.
- Raglan sleeves and a concealed button closure complement the clean tailored lines.
- The piece is finished with a distinctive check undercollar.
- Coat length: 98cm/38.6in. This is based on a size UK 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Europe